We are committed to recruiting, training, and endorsing bold, pro-environment candidates — up and down the ballot — who will fight for climate justice and equity.
Endorsements for April 12, 2022 Special Election
- Assembly District 17: Matt Haney OR David Campos
Endorsements for April 5, 2022 Special Election
- Assembly District 11: Lori Wilson – Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta
- Assembly District 80: Georgette Gomez – San Diego County
Endorsements for February 15, 2022 Special Election
- Assembly District 17: David Campos OR Matt Haney – San Francisco
- Assembly District 49: Mike Fong – Western San Gabriel Valley
Endorsement for September 14, 2021 Statewide Special Election
- NO on Recall
Endorsement for August 31, 2021 Special Election
- Assembly District 18: Mia Bonta – Oakland/Alameda
With your help, we can hold corporations accountable!
Big corporations that contribute to the majority of the pollution are still not required to report their carbon footprint to the public. The Climate Corporate Leadership and Accountability Act (Senate Bill 253) would change that.
Your support changes what’s possible for our future and our environment.